Safeguarding and Emotional Wellbeing Officer
Job Ref: 20/431 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Safeguarding and Emotional Wellbeing Officer (20/431)
£21,473 per annum
37 hours per week
Fixed term until July 2022
Location: Beverley & Bridlington
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
As a Safeguarding and Emotional Wellbeing Officer, you will act as the main point of contact for safeguarding support and emotional wellbeing, supporting a caseload of students with multiple and complex needs. You will provide individual support, advocacy and advice to safeguard their welfare, and work in partnership with the Guidance Officers, Enrichment Officer, Personal Tutors and external agencies to accept and make referrals, and promote safeguarding to students and staff across the College.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of providing safeguarding support to young people
- Working within an FE environment
- Experience of delivering engaging activities with young people
- Providing supervision and support to team members
- Experience of assessing and managing risk and vulnerability with a particular emphasis on safeguarding in an educational environment
- Level 3 qualification
- Relevant safeguarding qualification at L2 or above and willingness to complete further training.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 19th September 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online