Programme Leader Plumbing
Job Ref: 22/435 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Programme Leader Plumbing (22/435)
£26,910-£33,830 FTE salary + market weighting payment of £2,262
37 hours per week
Location: Nuns Corner, Grimsby
The Grimsby Institute is part of the TEC Partnership, which is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation.
We are now offering a fantastic opportunity to join the Grimsby Institute in the role of Programme Leader Building Services. If you are a team player who is passionate about helping learners reach their full potential, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
The faculty of Building Services sits within Advanced Technology and is now looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the well-established team. This is a fast-paced and diverse role, in which you will work closely with other Programme Leaders and the Curriculum Manager within the department to provide high quality and responsive education.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate learning programme(s) through effective teamwork and take responsibility for ensuring consistent high levels of education are continually delivered.
- Provide an experience that will enrich and enhance individuals and prepare them for a career within the Plumbing Industry.
- Manage all aspects of a programme, including managing issues or concerns that require actions or interventions to be set.
About the person
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service, as well as strong organisation and administrative skills.
Candidates should also have:
- Level 2/GCSE Maths and English
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Prior experience working within the Plumbing Industry
- Prior experience working within the Education sector
- ICT competency
In return for your experience and skills, we can offer you a good salary, pension membership (TPS), access to a wide range of other Group benefits and opportunities for career progression and personal development.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 2nd October 2022.
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online