Programme Leader Construction Management
Job Ref: 21/416 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Programme Leader Construction Management 21/416
£26,910 – £33,830 per annum plus £2,262 market weighting
37 hours per week
Location: Nuns Corner, Grimsby.
The Grimsby Institute is part of the TEC Partnership, which is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
We are now offering a fantastic opportunity to join the Grimsby Institute in the role of Programme Leader Construction. If you are a team player who is passionate about helping learners reach their full potential, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
The Construction department are now looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Construction Management Programme Leader to join the well-established team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward thinking, progressive area at Grimsby Institute.
About the person
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of teaching Pearson’s Btec L3 & HND is highly desirable.
- Have experience in writing assignment briefs, notes and marking assessment for Levels 3-5.
- Have experience in making judgements and providing sound feedback on student assignments
- Be lively and enthusiastic and demonstrate a passion for their subject with an ability to impart this to their students, an ability to motivate and a desire to achieve success.
- Be computer literature and experienced in using the Microsoft Office package, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with the students and staff
- Have a Teaching Qualification
In return for your experience and skills, we can offer you a good salary, pension membership (TPS), access to a wide range of other Group benefits and opportunities for career progression and personal development.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 29th May 2022
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online