Organisation: TEC Partnership
Location: GIFHE Nuns Corner, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN34 5BQ
Job Ref: 20/204
Wage:£ GBP24,897 per annum
Date Posted: 24/03/2021
Closing Date: 11/04/2021
Post Type: Support
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Fixed Term From:
Fixed Term To: 31/03/2022
Share this Job
Learning Technologist (20/204)
£24,897 per annum
37 hours per week
Part time hours will be considered
*salary would be pro rata of the full time equivalent
Fixed term until 31st March 2022
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats?
We are looking for a Learning Technologist from an educational background to source, share and support the use of Edtech, across the TEC Partnership.
If you are a motivated and energetic person, who is passionate about enhancing learning experiences, then we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Create supportive online training materials/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays and games)
- Train staff individually, in groups or curriculum teams to use software and hardware in a classroom or office setting
- Translate technological terminology and concepts into non-technical language for staff and students to understand and apply
- Develop, design, and implement support materials for users that impact on the effectiveness of learning
- Research emerging technology trends and apply to specific subject areas
The possibility of remote working will be considered for this position.
If you require further information or would like to have an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact Deborah Millar on [email protected]
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is Sunday 11th April 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online