Learning Technologist (19/323)
37 hours per week
£24,482 per annum
Fixed term for 1 year
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats? We are looking for a Learning Technologist to source, share and support the use of Edtech within the classroom.
If you are a motivated and energetic person, passionate about enhancing learning experiences, then we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Translate technological terminology and concepts in to non-technical language for staff and students.
- Train staff individually, in groups or curriculum teams to use software and hardware in a classroom setting.
- Develop, design and implement teaching support materials for users that impact on the effectiveness of learning.
- Create supportive online training materials/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
- Research emerging technology trends and apply to specific subject areas.
The possibility of remote working will be considered for this position.
The closing date for this advert is Sunday 9th August 2020
Interviews will take place the week commencing 17th August 2020
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online