Job Ref: 22/468 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
ESF Administrator (22/468)
£18,278 FTE salary
37 hours per week
Fixed Term until 30th June 2023
Location: NET Grimsby
NET Grimsby is part of the TEC Partnership, which is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation.
We are now offering a fantastic opportunity to join the NET Grimsby in the role of ESF Administrator. If you are a team player who is passionate about helping learners reach their full potential, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
The Project team within NET UK are now looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic administrator to join our well established team. This is a fast paced and diverse role in which you will work closely with tutors, assessors and the Project Manager with the team to provide consistent, high quality support covering all aspects of the role. The successful candidate will be expected to establish themselves within the team and adapt to a fast-paced delivery schedule. We are looking for a candidate who can think on their feet, with previous experience of working in an administration role, preferably in the education sector.
Other duties will include:
- Administration of accurate and timely paperwork in order to retain a robust audit trail in accordance with the relevant bodies
- Provision of accurate and timely information
- To update application databases
- To provide professional and efficient reception services to internal and external customers
- To be responsible for the stock and ordering of stationery and office equipment
- To be responsible for the organisation and collating of the ESF funding paperwork
- To be responsible for compliance checking ESF funding paperwork
- Minute Meetings
- Process orders and invoices
- General admin support to members of the project team
About the person
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping skills
- Proficiency on Excel and other Microsoft software
- Previous experience of working in an admin support function
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pragmatics and can work using their own initiative
- Problem solving and thinking on their feet
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced office
- Enthusiasm about helping internal and external colleagues
- Evidence they have gone above and beyond in previous roles
- Maths and English grades C or above (or equivalent)
- Level 2/3 admin NVQ (or equivalent)
In return for your experience and skills, we can offer you a good salary, pension membership, access to a wide range of other Group benefits and opportunities for career progression and personal development.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Online” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 4th December 2022
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online