Enquiries System Manager
Enquiries System Manager (20/213)
37 hours per week
£26,109 per annum
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “outstanding” educational provider.
This is an excellent opportunity for a performance-driven individual to join a high-performing department in an outstanding organisation based in Grimsby. We are looking for someone to provide operational management and development of our CRM enquiry system to deliver growth and higher conversion rates.
• Implementation and development of the CRM enquiry system strategy
• Contributing to the delivery of stronger conversion and growth
• Working with delivery teams to ensure enquiries are dealt with and followed-up
• Developing reporting and analysis to help improve performance and spot trends
• Leading on the optimisation of the CRM enquiry system
• Exploring new cost-effective technologies to drive engagement and enhance value
• Lead on the overall governance and management of enquiry data lifecycles
• Delivering CRM-powered campaigns across the potential customer journey in line with our marketing strategy
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is Sunday 25th April 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2 or will be expected to obtain during their probationary period.Full job specification Apply Online