Job Ref: 21/041 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Employability Coordinator (21/041)
£23,281 per annum – £24,695 per annum
37 hours per week
Location: Nuns Corner, Grimsby
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
The employability coordinator position is an exciting and fast paced role that requires an individual with excellent communication skills. The coordinator position is a pivotal role in the organisation and encompasses a variety of different skills. The post holder will be required to take the faculty lead on employer engagement to ensure meaningful employer involvement across all programmes. They will co‐ordinate the activities of skills and employability trainers across the faculty. They will ensure that all learners undertake significant and meaningful activity involving employers during their study. They will support learners across the faculty to develop a wide range of employability skills through participation in a variety of employer aware work experience and job ready activities.
The successful candidate:
- A confident communicator and people-person
- The ability to engage with learners of all ages, employers and internal stakeholders
- IT Literate and able to learn multiple systems
- We would welcome candidates with strong customer service or sales backgrounds
- Strong organisation Skills
- A professional attitude
- Ability to self-manage
- No prior experience within Engineering required.
- Knowledge of sector and local regional/national employers within industry
- Promoting and development of work readiness skills
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task
- Full Driving Licence required.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 19th September 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.
Full job specification Apply Online