Early Years Practitioner Level 3
Job Ref: 21/013 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Early Years Practitioner Level 3 (21/013)
£18,617.30 per annum
40 hours per week
Location: Nuns Corner, Grimsby
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
We are seeking to recruit a hardworking, enthusiastic, motivated and forward-thinking Level 3 Early Years Practitioner for 40 hours per week all year round. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with children from birth to five year’s old and enhancing their learning and development. The person will need to be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a large setting, prioritising workloads and managing tasks. You must be able to safeguard children and promote their welfare at all times.
This is a full-time permanent position which is currently in the pre-school room.
The suitable candidate:
- Must hold at least a level 3 qualification in early years.
- Knowledge of the new early years frameworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of theories and principles relating to child development.
- Experience of working with children aged birth to five in a childcare environment.
- Safeguarding qualification is desirable as is, SEN training, paediatric first aid, health & safety and food hygiene.
- To be able to recognise and act upon concerns of children needing additional support.
- Experience of working with internal teams and external partners.
- Versatile communicative skills such as verbal, written and being able to converse in different situations.
- Professionalism within everything you do.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 19th September 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online