Job Ref: 21/039 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Compliance Coordinator (21/039)
£19,796 per annum
37 hours per week
Location: Nuns Corner, Grimsby
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
The MIS Department are looking for an enthusiastic, approachable, reliable person to join their team. The role will entail monitoring compliance with funding agencies, e.g. EFA, SFA, requirements and conducting, coordinating and reporting audit and investigative activities for the purpose of ensuring compliance with contract requirements of funding agencies and college policies and procedures. They will also be process administration for Apprenticeships and ESF projects.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience of working within an administration role and
- Prosolution knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Be organised with a can-do attitude and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills are a must for this role, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Running rigorous audit checks on all data systems,
- Ensure audit checks are planned and conducted routinely and within agreed timescales.
- Review controls, processes and procedures for compliance.
- Put systems in place for the collection and safe storage of all enrolment forms, registers, learning agreements and any other auditable document as required by EFA, SFA and any other external funding agency.
- Participating in the internal & external audit by gathering, collating and validating the evidence required.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 19th September 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online