Organisation: TEC Partnership
Location: GIFHE Nuns Corner, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN34 5BQ
Job Ref: 20/104
Wage:£ GBP19.13 per hour + £4.78 holiday pay
Date Posted: 11/01/2021
Closing Date: 24/01/2021
Post Type: Academic
Contract Type: Casual
Share this Job
Casual Programme Leader Sport & Uniformed Public Services
Casual Programme Leader Sport & Uniformed Public Services (20/104)
£19.13 per hour + £4.78 holiday pay
Hours are variable
Please note that this is not a permanent position. The hours are on an as and when basis.
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
We are looking for inspirational hourly paid casual Programme Leaders to join our Sport and Uniformed Public Service team. Ideally with an industry background, you will be responsible for delivery and assessment of practical and theoretical topics as well as contributing to our learners’ wider personal development such as volunteering, work experience and industry skills, knowledge and behaviours. Applications are invited from individuals with backgrounds/qualifications in Sport, coaching, fitness and/or any of the Uniformed Public Services.
The role will require you to:
- Assess learners progress against targeted achievement.
- Ensure provision of high quality teaching, pastoral and supportive care of learners as part of the whole learner journey.
- Ensure the provision of highly effective guidance to learners to assist them through their programme and in their progression onto a positive destination for example higher learning or employment.
- You will need to be organised, flexible and be able to work under pressure in our outstanding graded department. Ability to drive a minibus would be advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will hold relevant qualifications within Sport and/or the Uniformed Public Services. These will be:
- Level 2 qualifications in Maths and English
- Hold or be working towards a level 3 teaching qualification
- Be able to deliver a range of practical and theory sessions to our learners across levels 1 to 3.
- You should also be proactive in seeking CPD opportunities.
In return for your experience and skills we can offer good rates of pay, pension membership (TPS) and access to a wide range of other Group benefits. Also if you are looking to progress to more permanent roles then this can be a great first step.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is Sunday 24th January 2021
Interviews will take place the week commencing Monday 8th February 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online