Apprenticeships Vacancy Officer
Job Ref: 21/031 | Organisation: TEC Partnership
Apprenticeships Vacancy Officer (21/031)
£18,887 per annum
37 hours per week
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “Outstanding” educational provider.
East Riding College is a part of TEC Partnership and is based in Hull, Beverley and Bridlington, covering the Humber and East Riding of Yorkshire region. We are looking for a highly organised, energetic and outgoing people person to work in its very successful Business Development Team.
If you are a self-starter that can work on their own initiative and loves to see people develop and succeed, then this is the job for you, come a join a positive, supportive and very successful team. You will lead the recruitment of apprentices for the college, supporting applicants through every stage and liaising closely with employers until their posts are filled.
As part of the broader Business Development Team you will be working closely with the employer account managers to play your part in ensuring high levels of satisfaction are maintained from both our applicants and employers. You will also work closely with the curriculum and service area teams in the College, and work with external stakeholders to promote opportunities. Including representing the College at various events to help us to be the provider of choice for the region.
The post will require you to travel to various College locations and employer’s premises when needed, so the ability to travel across the region at a range of times is essential.
- You will need a high degree of IT capability, using social media platforms, presentation platforms, web-based assessment and management systems, spreadsheet, word and access software on a daily basis.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of people via email, telephone, messaging services and in writing.
- To be able to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise work as needed.
- Have experience of working in a highly customer focused front-line environment.
- The ability to maintain and provide a professional and supportive service to all stakeholders.
- Have experience of interviewing people, identifying suitability for job roles and companies, and feeding back to people.
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment platforms and how to advertise opportunities to get the best candidates
- Have a level 3 qualification or equivalent and English and Maths at Level 2.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
The closing date for this advert is 19th September 2021
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.Full job specification Apply Online